The ownership and operation rights of the services and contents provided by MT Sports. If you access, book or use our products or services (collectively referred to as "services") on this website or other mobile applications or software provided by MT Sports, you will be deemed to have accepted the following service agreement, please read it carefully the following. If you do not agree with any of the following, please stop accessing this website or using this website service immediately.
1. User rights
After you complete the registration application procedure, it means that you have obtained the right to use the MT Sports account (username). You should provide timely, detailed and accurate personal information, and constantly update the registration information to meet the requirements of timely, detailed and accurate. You should keep your account (username) and password properly, and the actions or actions performed through your account (username) and password will be regarded as your own actions, and you will bear the corresponding responsibilities and consequences. If you find that others use your account improperly or have any other situation that may endanger the security of your account, you should immediately notify Meta in a written and effective manner and request Meta to suspend related services. Here, you understand that it takes reasonable time for Meta to take action on your request, and Meta does not assume any responsibility for the consequences (including but not limited to, any loss to you) that have occurred before taking action.
2. Rules of use
1. You can register your account name, edit avatar, profile and other registration information yourself, but you promise to abide by the laws and regulations of the country (region), social system, legitimate rights and interests of citizens, public order, social morality and authenticity of information, etc., and the account number The registration information such as name, avatar and profile shall not contain illegal and bad information, including but not limited to the following situations:
1) Violating the laws and regulations of the country (region) where it is located;
2) Damage to the public interest of the country (region) where it is located;
3) Inciting ethnic hatred and ethnic discrimination;
4) Spreading false news and disrupting social order;
7) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigating crimes;
8) Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of others;
9) Contains other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
2. When you use the MT Sports service, you must abide by the regulations of the country (region) where you are located, and you should agree that you will not use the service to conduct any illegal or improper activities, including but not limited to the following behaviors:
2.1 Upload, display, post, disseminate or otherwise transmit information containing one of the following:
1) Oppose the basic principles determined by the laws of the country (region) where it is located;
2) Inciting ethnic hatred and ethnic discrimination;
3) Spread false news and disrupt social order;
4) Spread obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigate crime;
5) Insulting or slandering others and infringing on the legal rights of others;
6) Contains false, harmful, coercive, invasion of privacy, harassment, infringing, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or other morally objectionable content;
7) Contains other content that is restricted or prohibited by the laws, regulations, rules, ordinances of the country (region) where it is located, as well as any norms with legal effect.
2.2 Use the network service system for any illegal purpose.
2.3 Use MT Sports Network services to engage in the following activities:
1) Access to computer information network or use computer information network resources without permission; Delete, modify or add computer information network functions without permission; Deleting, modifying or adding data and application programs; deliberately creating or spreading destructive programs such as computer viruses; other acts that endanger the security of computer information networks.
2) Commercial use of any data on the MT Sports website, including but not limited to using the materials displayed on the MT Sports website by any means such as copying, dissemination, etc., without the prior written consent of MT Sports.
3) Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of the MT Sports website or any transactions or activities being conducted on the MT Sports website, or take any unreasonably large data load Add action to MT Sports Network devices.
4) Acts of unfair competition that violate the principle of good faith, or malicious registration or false transactions, and other acts that maliciously disrupt the transaction order of MT Sports.
5) Other behaviors unrelated to online transactions.
3. You must take full legal responsibility for your behavior in the process of using the MT Sports network service. If MT Sports first assumes the administrative penalty or tort damage compensation liability or any other responsibility or compensation caused by your behavior , MT Sports has the right to ask you to compensate for all the losses suffered by MT Sports, including but not limited to the losses incurred by MT Sports to third parties or administrative judicial organs, attorney fees, investigation and evidence collection fees, litigation fees, preservation fees, business losses etc. losses.
3. Change, interruption or termination of service
1. You fully understand and agree that this service involves Internet and mobile communication services, which may be affected by unstable factors in various links. Therefore, any service interruption, cancellation or termination is caused by force majeure, computer virus or hacker attack, system instability, user location, user shutdown, GSM network, Internet network, communication line and other reasons that cannot be predicted or controlled by Meta. Risk, and the loss caused to you by MT Sports will not be liable for compensation.
2. MT Sports needs to repair or maintain the platform or related equipment that provides network services on a regular or irregular basis. If the network services (including paid network services) are interrupted within a reasonable time due to such circumstances, No responsibility is required for this.
3. You fully understand and agree that, except as otherwise provided in this service agreement, in view of the particularity of network services, MT Sports may change, interrupt or terminate some or all of its network services, and MT Sports does not need to take any responsibility for this. .
4. Intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights and interests
1. Ownership of intellectual property rights
For any content that you upload through MT Sports or other MT Sports mobile terminals that are available in the public area and are protected by copyright, the user shall be responsible for the authenticity and legality of the content, and ensure that the content is complete. There is no violation of the legitimate rights and interests of third parties, including but not limited to copyrights, portrait rights, trademark rights, patent rights, company name rights, trade name rights, commercial rights Confidentiality, personal privacy, contractual rights and other rights. All damages caused to any third party or MT Sports caused by illegal uploading of content by the user shall be fully borne by the user, MT Sports shall not bear any responsibility, and MT Sports is obliged to cooperate with the third party, judicial authority or administrative authority Complete relevant evidence collection and disclose user registration information according to the requirements of laws, competent authorities or judicial authorities. For any form of text, pictures and other intellectual property information published when you access the website of MT Sports and its affiliates through the Internet or mobile terminal and other devices, you hereby authorize and agree to the copyright property rights, including but not limited to: reproduction rights free of charge , Perpetually, irrevocably, and non-exclusively authorize MT Sports, and allow MT Sports to re-authorize, and allow MT Sports to have the right to sue and obtain compensation for any infringement of the subject. This agreement has constituted the written agreement stipulated in Article 25 of the "Copyright Law", and its validity shall apply to the user's access to any content of works protected by copyright law published by MT Sports through the Internet or mobile terminals, regardless of the content of the content. before the signing of this agreement or after the signing of this agreement. For other materials and data information you provide, you grant MT Sports and its affiliates a worldwide, perpetual, and free license to use (and have the right to sub-authorize this right at multiple levels). In addition, MT Sports and its affiliates have the right (in whole or in part) to use, copy, revise, rewrite, publish, translate, distribute, perform and display all of your data (including but not limited to transaction behavior data and all All kinds of information displayed on the MT Sports Platform) or make derivative works thereof, and incorporate the above information into the MT Sports works in any form, media or technology now known or developed in the future.
Users who browse, copy, print and disseminate the content uploaded to the MT Sports website by other users of MT Sports shall ensure that they are only used for personal enjoyment purposes, not for commercial purposes, and shall not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of the rights holder and the MT Sports website. Legitimate and commercial interests. If any user violates the provisions of this article, MT Sports has the right to seek remedies by legal means in its own name or pursue your responsibility for breach of contract in accordance with this agreement.
2. MT Sports Exclusive Rights
2.1 Except for the information and materials obviously belonging to partners and third parties, MT Sports owns the copyright of all contents in the network service, including but not limited to text, pictures, graphics, tables, animations, programs, software, etc. individually or in combination. Any authorized browsing, copying, printing and dissemination of the content of this website must meet the following conditions:
1) All materials and images are for the purpose of obtaining information;
2) All materials and images shall not be used for commercial purposes;
3) All materials, images and any part thereof must include this copyright notice. Without the permission of MT Sports, no one may copy, disseminate, display, mirror, upload, download and use without authorization, including but not limited to illegal means. Otherwise, MT Sports will pursue legal responsibility according to law.
2.2 The software developed by MT Sports for providing network services, including but not limited to wireless client applications, has complete intellectual property rights. MT Sports hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use the MT Sports software on a mobile phone or computer in which you own the title or use, and the use is limited to personal, non-commercial use lawful purpose of use. MT Sports has the right to revise, expand, and upgrade such software from time to time without notifying users in advance, but you have the right to choose whether to use the updated software. The following violations are committed against such software:
1) Carry out reverse engineering, decompile or disassemble, or discover its original code in other ways, and carry out any acts suspected of infringing copyright and other intellectual property rights;
2) Transfer such software to a third party by renting, leasing, selling, sublicensing, assigning or any other means or using such software to provide similar services to any third party;
3) Any act of copying such software;
4) Interfere with the security functions of such software in any way by removing, circumventing, destroying, impairing or in any other way;
5) Cancel the rights statement or rights notice on the software by improper means;
6) Other acts that violate the law.
2.3 MT Sports LOGO is the registered trademark of MT Sports and is protected by law. Any user shall not infringe the registered trademark rights of MT Sports.
Statement of Rights
MT Sports always attaches great importance to intellectual property protection and abides by all local intellectual property laws, regulations and binding normative documents, and calls on users to also respect intellectual property rights and the legitimate rights and interests of others. According to the requirements of laws, regulations and normative documents, MT Sports has formulated measures and steps aimed at protecting the legitimate rights and interests of rights holders. When you believe that your intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests have been violated, you can issue a "" Notice of Rights", MT Sports will take corresponding measures to deal with it in accordance with local laws and regulations and government regulatory documents. The specific measures and steps are as follows:
Notice of Rights:
If the right holder finds that the users of MT Sports have infringed their legitimate rights and interests by using the MT Sports website, they can file a rights notice to MT Sports. In order to effectively handle your complaint, please provide the information to MT Sports according to the following instructions:
1. Proof of ownership that the right holder has intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests in the allegedly infringing content and/or can exercise intellectual property rights or other lawful rights and interests according to law;
2. Please fully and clearly describe the infringement of intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests;
3. Please specify in detail which of the allegedly infringing content infringes the rights set out in (2);
4. Please provide the specific contact information of the right holder, including name, copy of ID card or passport (for natural persons), copy of unit registration certificate (for unit), mailing address, contact person, telephone number, fax and email;
5. Please provide the location of the allegedly infringing content on the network service (for example, indicate the source of the infringing content you reported, that is, the webpage address and the location in the webpage) so that we can communicate with the owner of the webpage containing the infringing content that you reported. or the administrator;
6. Please add the following statement about the authenticity of the notice content in the statement of rights: "I guarantee that the information described in this notice is sufficient, true and accurate. If the content of this statement of rights is not completely true, I will be responsible for the all legal responsibilities".
7. Please autograph (natural person)/official seal (unit) at the signing office
MT Sports will take corresponding measures (including deletion) once it receives a notice that meets the above requirements; if the above conditions are not met, MT Sports will ask you to provide the corresponding information and reserves the right to temporarily refrain from taking measures.
MT Sports draws your attention: If your statement of rights is untrue, you will bear all legal liabilities (including but not limited to compensation for various costs and attorney fees) arising therefrom. If you are not sure whether material available on the Internet infringes your intellectual property rights and other legal rights, MT Sports recommends that you consult a professional first.
In order to protect the legal rights of users, after MT Sports deletes the relevant content according to the aforementioned rights notice, according to the relevant laws, the provider of the deleted content can issue a statement to MT Sports that the deleted content does not infringe intellectual property rights/other legitimate rights and interests. notify. To process your counter-notification effectively, please provide information to MT Sports as follows:
6. Please provide proof of the legality of the deleted content, including but not limited to proof of ownership of intellectual property rights/other legitimate rights and interests in the removed content or proof that you are legally using the content.
7. Please fully and accurately indicate the name of the deleted content and its location on the web server (ie, the web page address and the location within the web page) so that we can verify it.
8. Please provide specific contact information, including name, copy of ID card or passport (for natural persons), copy of business license and other subject qualification certificates (for unit), mailing address, telephone number, fax and email.
9. Please add the following statement on the authenticity of the content of the counter-notification to the counter-notice: "I warrant that the information described in this counter-notice is sufficient, true and accurate, and if the content of this counter-notice is not completely true, I will bear the responsibility for the All legal liabilities arising therefrom".
10. Please autograph (natural person)/affix official seal (unit) at the signing office.
Once a counter-notification that meets the above requirements is received, MT Sports can restore the deleted content or link after verification, and will not be legally responsible for the restoration; if the above conditions are not met, MT Sports will ask you to provide the corresponding information , and has the right to temporarily refrain from taking measures.